Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 76 - Weight Gain

Currently, I weigh almost as much as I did when I started the Peak Condition Project, but my weight is distributed differently. My pre-PCP jeans are still too big and my post-PCP jeans fit just right. I'm fairly positive that I've put some fat back on, especially with my multiple Thanksgivings, but I'm comfortable with it. It's winter, it's cold, a little cushioning is acceptable and fills my jeans out beautifully. :)

That said, it isn't all fat. I've gained a lot of muscle. Those leg swings changed my torso completely. I've got these great big muscles just above my hip bones now. I like them. When I'm warmed up I can throw down some outside/inside crescents. Tonight's workout felt great. Though, I did find that after wearing my arms out with pull-ups, tricep dips and kung-fu sit-ups, I was not nearly as effective at putting out candle flames. Frustrating! The other morning I snuffed the candle a good 20 times. Today, once.

2 comments:

  1. Send pictures of the new muscles I need that kind of data.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seriously noticed that I get colder more easily these days with less fat. One of the downsides of being healthy?!

    ReplyDelete