Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 90X - I'm back!

Ok, fever gone, cough subsiding, snot not as intense. My body is 80% better. A monumental come-back, which says a lot for the health of my body on KFB. Dude, I was sooooo sick. On Saturday, I was still running a slight fever and was RAVENOUS. I ate and ate, drank tons of broth, and the slightest activity wore me out completely. I did motivate enough to go see Black Swan, which was exhausting in itself, also exquisitely exhilarating and erotic. A must see for any fans of Aronofsky, Natalie Portman or ballet.

So, I was feeling much better last night and did a half hour stretching session then went to bed early. I'm starting where I left off on the program (cutting sets in half temporarily while my body continues to heal) this morning and should finish up on Wednesday with a wrap-up final post on Thursday or Friday. Patrick instructed me to "git 'er done!" Ok, ok, Patrick, did not say that EXACTLY, but something like it. So, per his instruction, I will finish as quick as possible. I'm only a few days behind. Hopefully, my 3 days of flu didn't diminish my strength too much. I want that COMPLETE and I'm not stopping till I get it. I've come too far to slide now.

Congrats to my teammate, Renfield!! He looks and sounds amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment