Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 89B - Still sick

Fever up to 102 now. ~sigh~ Well, obviously, I'm not going to be doing any working out until my fever breaks and then I'll have to start back slow and work into it. Unfortunately, I didn't sleep this morning as I'd promised a friend that I'd take him to get his bottom wisdom teeth out, sit and drive him home. 4 hours later, I'm finally relaxing on my couch. I have some turkey broth (from the Thanksgiving turkey) heating up on the stove. I'll supplement with some sweet potatoes and citrus. Basically, I'm just going to eat what I crave and what I'm craving right now is good but bland food. No fat, no sugar. Just straight up vitamins and proteins. Lucky for me I cooked up a big batch of pumpkin soup last night and I have loads of turkey stock. I'm good to go.

Send me healing vibes, people. My body is pain, total and complete pain. If my fever reaches 103, I will break down and take ibuprofen but until then, I'm covering up and sweating it out. Eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, catch up on Fringe, sleep.

PS My dreaded goodbye has come and passed. There's some pain in my heart lingering from that as well. All is ouch.

1 comment: