Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 52 - Check-in

It's been some crazy couple of days. I'm tired, emotionally spent, my brain cannot process ideas, much less turn them into blog posts.

I'll just say that I have news, but I want to keep you in suspense until I have clearer details.

Workouts are still going. I actually love the insane amounts of leg swings. I love them much more than pull-ups. I f'n hate pull-ups. On the bright side, I ruled chest-dips and paper punches on Tuesday. If this next time goes well with the paper punches, I may reduce my paper size.

So, I paid attention to the kaia this morning. I've been making these noises for sometime now...just came natural. Mine kinda sounds like a hiss, like a shhh but with more of a 'ch' sound. Like, cshh! Perhaps I speak parseltongue?


4 comments:

  1. Oooooh I love secrets! Maybe you will reveal your true identity: a 48 year old balding overweight male who just likes to pretend he's a young chick on teh internets.
    Who has a wikked collection of cabbage patch dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm.... I'm going to guess it's some Peace Corps news?? :) Whatever it is, hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slytherin reference + lots of secrets... you're not a Bad Wizard are you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool how people make the kiai naturally with no instruction isn't it?

    ReplyDelete