Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 5 - Benchmarks


Figured I'd better do what I was told and get this done. So, here are the benchmarks.

Jump height. You can see the piece of duct tape on my kitchen ceiling where I marked the jump. If I stand under it and hold my arm up, it's about 14 inches from my fingertip to the tape.

Ball punches. Ha! I SUCKED at this one. Wow. I averaged 26. Ren, you are a superstar at ball punches. Quite impressed. I'll blame my poor performance on the bad lighting in my house. ;-)

Morning forward bend. I can touch my toes with minimal strain.

So, that's what we have to start from....let's see how much I can improve in the next 85 days. Bring the kung fu!

Tonight, my mission is strong kung fu at karaoke. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea with the duct tape. Good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't totally know what these benchmarks mean, but i'm sure you'll blow past them soon!

    ReplyDelete