Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 11 - Party planning


Not much to report today. I'm waiting for some friends to show for a party planning meeting. I'm sure they will be late. It's how my friends roll. Should be fun, though...these meetings always tend to be as fun if not more fun than the actual parties. I'm hosting a Halloween party here in the country. I suspect my last big blowout. Band, DJ, black lights, bonfire, glow in the dark body paint, altar, sugar skull pinata filled with candy, condoms, liquor and perhaps other various naughty items. The theme is Dia de los Muertos.

Oh shit, somebody's here! Wow. Early.

....

Meeting went well. If there's one thing that I and my group have strong gongfu in, it's parties. We can throw down. The psychedelic sugar skull pic represents my future Halloween experience. You are all invited! And, imagine, I will do it all sober, sober, sober. Well, unless a certain special friend makes an appearance, highly unlikely.

2 comments:

  1. Tell ya what... You pay for me to fly down and back and I'll join you! XD

    ReplyDelete