Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 12 - Sadness

So, a weird thing happened to me this afternoon. I got sad, for no reason, just sad. I wanted to cry, but I had no reason to cry. Still the tears were there. I wanted to cancel my plans for tonight and hide out in my house until the feeling subsided, but I thought that was lame. So, I came home, took a 15 minute power nap and felt better. I then packed my car full of clothes and other random knick-knacks to take to goodwill. Literally, 5 trash bags worth of clothes. WTF?!?! Too many clothes. My house feels less cluttered already. Then, I got a phone call. It was my potential date calling to make it official. Sunday afternoon, we're riding bikes. I don't know where we're riding bikes to yet, but we are ridin'! :) Should be fun.

I don't feel sad anymore, and I kept my plans to go to a friend's new house and watch Titanic 2. Perhaps this the anticipation of this horrific movie created the unexplained sadness?

3 comments:

  1. Being sad is good. Dive into it mindfully. And then when it lifts it feels so cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ideal of a Titanic sequel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Titanic 2: Electric Bugaloo.
    Sadly you are probably all to young to get that...*sigh*...

    ReplyDelete