Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 15 - Meet Girlco


My leopard gecko. She likes my workouts because besides crickets falling randomly in her cage, it's the only action she ever sees. When I started PCP, she got daily doses of me doing multiple strength exercises. My workouts are much more exciting for her now. She's really fascinated by my kicking and punching. In this picture, she's cowering from my ferocious flying kicks. She ran insider her cave and just peaked out at me. She was like, "WTF are you doing out there? Way to close for comfort. Hiding in cave now." When I'm stretching, she stares at my toes as if they are something yummy to eat. Ha! PCP & KFB, bringing together geckos and humans for a more peaceful, understanding world.

Here's a pic of her whole world...just for some added context.


No comments:

Post a Comment