Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 34 - Emotions

Ugh, so the last post sort of unleashed a lot of emotions that I didn't expect. I cried last night before bed. I cried while attempting to focus on my breathing this morning. I've been an emotional roller coaster since I posted it. Maybe that's why I avoided putting it out there....

I changed my plans from going into work and the Asian festival to staying home today, working in the yard, cleaning my house, and avoiding contact with people until later this evening when I will dress up and go to a masquerade ball wedding reception after party blowout. Work and the Asian festival will still be there tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You're bringing some deeply held stuff up to the surface - that is hard work. You're doing great, Jenny, just by staying with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all good progress! It's always better to get an emotion out.

    ReplyDelete