Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 19 - Improvements

A quick update this evening. I've made vast agility improvements. My uppercut's a bit messy still, but my straight punches are much quicker, more precise and I'm keeping my guard hand up at all times. My flying kicks were more coordinated this morning, and my side kick, well, I dare say it actually looked and felt halfway decent. I'm pleased with my progress.

Loving all balance exercises! From now on, I will be doing the entire workout barefoot. I've always done the stretching without shoes, but for some reason, stuck with shoes for the rest. I don't know why since I workout on SHAG carpet. The shoes probably counteract the shag cushioning. :)

BTW, I meant to say that the video regarding crow was mucho helpful. Nobody ever really explained it to me in any terms that made sense. I like the way you broke it down to be simply, find your center of mass. Duh! I've always been made to feel like I needed special strength to do crow. Not that I've ever been all that in touch with my center of mass. This project is helping me find it.

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Most yoga is taught with criminal disinterest in the science behind it all.

    ReplyDelete